The International Relations Office (DRI) is not involved in your VISA/ Titre de Séjour application. 


For any question, please contact the nearest Consulat de France in your Home country.


For any question regarding the VISA and Titre de Séjour procedures, please read more.


Remember that you can ask questions regarding the VISA to the Toul’box team.