If you are a member of faculty and looking into the possibility of partnerships with INSA Toulouse, you will find details about how to go about it in :
INSA’s laboratories welcome :
- Enseignant chercheur : Maîtres de Conférences (lecturers) & Professors
- Researchers from CNRS and INRA
- Attachés Temporaires d'Enseignement et de Recherche (ATER) : for students who have just obtained a PhD or will do so soon and are attracted to higher education. Contracts are for one year and can be renewed once.
- PhD students in Ecoles Doctorales
- Post-docs : if you have just obtained your PhD in INSA or another university, you are no longer a student but could be welcomed in our laboratories with a fixed term contract or on aninternational exchange
- Researchers or visiting professors may come for several days or for a sabbatical year.
Academic Staff Exchange Through International Relations
Visits from academic staff from partner universities are welcome, through ERASMUS staff mobility program or through more
general educationnal exchange programs. Prospective visits of international relation officiers for student exchange, educationnal best practice, and more generaly for any topics related to international relations are also welcome.
Cooperation with INSA
Businesses and laboratories develop projects together for large scale research or in reply to tenders :
- from the Ministry of research
- from the Foreign Secretary
- from the Midi Pyrenees Region
- from the European Union.
This cooperation is very often international and of a high level.
If you work on the same themes as our laboratories, in the same fields or complementary fields, contactthe scientific coordinators of the laboratories.
Services available to faculty members at INSA include faculty training and development, clubs and social activities, preventive medecine.