Analytical Methods II
At the end of this module, the student will have understood and be able to explain (main concepts) :
- the principle of the analytical techniques usually used in laboratories.
The student will be able to:
- To implement the principal analytical methods
- Propose and apply adaptations of these techniques relevant to the environment
the given applications
- summarize and develop this knowledge by putting it into practice.
- Molecular structure and reactivity.
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...