Company knowledge and communication
At the end of this module, the student will have understood and be able to explain (main concepts) :
· how to give an oral presentation in English and write an abstract.
· how to produce a structured written summary in French.
· how to write a training period report and present it orally.
· the basics of general and cost accounting.
The student will be able to:
· write the summary for a set of press articles and present it orally with Powerpoint
· write a training period report and give an oral presentation describing a particular
company, reporting on and analysing a work experience.
· give a Powerpoint oral presentation on a scientific, economic or technical
subject, answer questions and trigger a debate
· write the abstract of an oral presentation
· draw up a company's basic operations in a balance sheet and an income
· Analyse a company's direct, indirect, fixed and variable costs
· Calculate cost prices with the help of variable, direct and complete cost methods
· Calculate a company's break-even point
Information, management and communication (INFOGECOM)
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...