Electronics and Signal
At the end of this module, the student will have understood and be able to explain (main concepts) :
This course is devoted to analog electronic design and implementation
from the basic transistor to operational amplifier.
The student will be able to:
- design an electronic circuit, given the design specification
- perform simulations of analog circuits
- choose appropriate components
- build and test a prototype with a bread-board
- do the layout and assemble a printed circuit board
Signal Processing section:
For a good understanding of signals and systems, principles of signal theory
and methods of signal processing, with emphasize on spectral analysis and digital
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...