improving autonomy and building a professionnal project - level2
At the end of this module, the student will have understood the mains concepts and will be able to :
- build a coherent and effective project team,
- widen his knowledge and improve his skills,
- become familiar with all aspects of the profession.
The student will be able to:
- Analyse a problem in a group, stating its scope and the various ways to consider it in interaction with others. The students will take into account criteria such as
organisation, physical involvement, technical capacities, strategy, motivation, self
confidence and confidence in others.
- Make decisions as a team, listen to other people's position and adapting to the general view.
- Find out about the team's capacities, developing a critical analysis and identifying the strengths and weaknesses in oneself and in others.
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...