Organic and structural chemistry
At the end of this module, the student will have understood and be able to explain (main concepts):
- the theory and practice of the main analytical techniques used in chemistry and
- the main reaction mechanisms encountered in chemistry and biology.
The student must be able to:
- find the structure of simple chemical and biological compounds using
analytical methods: NMR, MS, IR, UV.
- Understand and explain the reaction mechanisms.
- Carry out a small cross-disciplinary experimental project (document search, design and plan
the experiment, carry out manipulations, present the main results)
UF Chimie - Biotechnologies (Année 1)
UF Chimie organique (Année 2)
UF Biochimie Structurale (Année 2)
UF Méthodes d'analyse I (Année 2)
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...