At the end of this module, the student will have understood and be able to explain (main concepts):
- Relationship between structure and function of the main molecules of living systems
The student will be able to describe the structure and function of:
- Amino acids, peptides and proteins.
- Nucleotides and nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).
- Carbohydrates (monosaccharides, oligosaccharides, polysaccharides).
- Lipids (glycerolipids, sphingolipids, isoprenic lipids).
Chemical linkages / Chemistry of solutions / Organic Chemistry
Form of assessment
The evaluation of outcome prior learning is made as a continuous training during the semester. According ot the teaching, the assessment will be different: as a written exam, an oral exam, a record, a written report, peers review...