- For many years now, the INSA network has been welcoming foreign students on international programmes in the first year of engineering studies (Norginsa, Asinsa), 3rd year (Spring Semesters), 4th year (N+I, Master) and 5th year (Post-master).
INSA Toulouse Foreign Student's programmes :
- The Norginsa programme began at the request of the Norwegian authorities who wanted a specifically designed programme which would avoid the difficulties often met by Norwegian students in France and which would give them, in addition to their engineering training, a sound knowledge of French technology and culture. During the first year, which is preceded by a four-week intensive French language course, the teaching and programme are entirely specific for the group of 10-15 Norwegian students. They benefit from individual pedagogical support in the fundamental science courses during the second and third years.
- The Asinsa programme is based on the same principle as Eurinsa and Amerinsa in Lyon with a group of 12 Asian students and 12 French students. It currently focuses on China, Vietnam and India.
- The Spring Semesters offer courses in English in 3rd year , one semester, from February to June. Three Spring Semesters are offered to foreign students (USA, Canada, Japan..) : Aeromechanics, Electrical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering. Specific modules on French History and European Culture completed the technical programs. Industrial and tourist visits are also organized.
- The "Master for Bachelors" programme "n+i", coordinated by CampusFrance. Around forty places are offered for entry in Year 4 of the INSA course to students who have already obtained a Bachelor Degree in engineering. These students do not form a specific group but are entirely integrated in the department of specialization.