Advanced Master Business Engineering and International Affairs
With the Master MSIAI, INSAToulouse offers a top-level training that enables engineers to acquire doubleskills in Engineer and in Industrial Affairs.
The Advanced Master reliesprimarily on an intensive trainingover 600H all taught by professionals still in activity, and who are now realspecialists in their field. Emphasis is placed on the Business Project Management, management techniques, international trade, negotiation andinterpersonal skills. The courses are concentrated mostly in the beginning of the year.
Starting December, the export mission occupies at least50% of working engineers: they practice their knowledge and expertise, sincethe study phase to the movement in the country (ies) target (s).
From May to September an internship is scheduled that usuallycorresponds to a period of pre-employment. The thesis work is evaluated in September and represents the last stepbefore graduation.
Since 1997, around one hundred companies have relied onMSIAI engineers to defend their interests abroad: Russia,Tanzania, PECO, Germany, USA,Italy, Norway, Switzerland,Turkey,etc. ...
- Contact: msiai @ insa-toulouse.fr (msiai @ insa-toulouse.fr)
- Web site : http://www.msiai.insa-toulouse.fr
- Cost: 8 200 €
- Language: English and French
- Duration: 1 year
- 1 semester lectures, tutorials, projects, 1 semester internship
- Required level: Master of Science, Engineering degree, 5 years of higher education
- Degree awarded: Advanced Master Certificate
- Deadline for application: June 1