Advanced Master in Engineering and Finance Models
The AdvancedMaster « Engineering and Finance Models » combines the expertise ofthree higher education institutes of Toulouse:Toulouse Business School, the ISAE and INSA Toulouse.
This AdvancedMaster has been established to respond to the tremendous evolution of thecontent of bank intervention, thenature of their operations, the diversity of their products and theirmanagement.
The Master istherefore primarily targeted to jobs offered by financial institutions thatrequire the ability to model and formalize financial mechanisms.
- Financial markets
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Mathematics
- Stochastic calculus
- Statistics of financial processes
- Econometrics of Financial
- Risk Management
- Quantitative portfolio management
- Mergers, acquisitions
- Computing, numerical methods
The advanced master is completed by the implementationof a project corresponding to a complete task of Quantitative Finance at afinancial institution or a research laboratory.
- Contact : benoit.truong @ insa-toulouse.fr (benoit.truong @ insa-toulouse.fr) , masteres @ esc-toulouse.fr (masteres @ esc-toulouse.fr)
- Web site: http://www.esc-toulouse.fr
- Cost: 6 000 €
- Language: French
- Duration: 1 year
- 1 semester lectures, projects, 1 semester internship
- Required level: Master of Science, Engineering degree, 5 years of higher education
- Degree awarded: Advanced Master Certificate
- Deadline for application: March 1st