International Master of Science in Embedded Systems
This degree targets the field of electronic systems for embedded applications and communications. The courses focus on the design of integrated, RF circuits, antennas and digital signal processingand image. The fundamental teachings relate the basics of signal theory, signal processing, electromagnetics, circuit theory and is based on project-oriented learning.
Lessons are delivered within 24 months of training, since students are required to work on research departments from our industrial partners and will be welcomed in training on production sites or in laboratories of research and development.
- Semester 1: Scientific basis,cultural integration, linguistics and methodology (Establishment of a transition semester "n + i"): modular training in analog and digital electronics, microwave and signal processing.
- Semester 2: Core courses andIC design, microwave, signal processing.
- Semester 3: 3 Course 1 -Integrating embedded systems 2 - Signals, images, and digital communications 3– Electromagnetism.
- Semester 4: Graduation Internship (5-6 months) in academic Laboratories or in Industry.
This International Master is a joint program with ENSEEIHT engineering school, member of the National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse (INPT).
- Contact : etienne.sicard @ insa-toulouse.fr (etienne.sicard @ insa-toulouse.fr)
- Web site: http://www.insa-toulouse.fr > International
- ENSEEITH: http://www.enseeiht.fr/fr/master.html
- Cost: 1000 € per year
- Language: English/French
- Duration: 2 years
- Integration package through www.nuplusi.com
- First three semesters: lectures, tutorials, lab work; fourth semester: internship
- Required level: Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree, 4 years of higher education
- Degree awarded: INSA engineering diploma
- Deadline for application: May 1st