Investing in engineering education
To guarantee an ever greater correspondence between the social-economic environment and the courses taught at INSA Toulouse, the school invites companies to invest in the education of the students.
- by proposing research subjects, co-supervisedby teachers
- by teaching: almost 20% of teaching is done by experts from industry
- by participating in commissions (recruitment, continuing education, validation of acquired experience…)
- by making company products available for teaching
- by paying the apprenticeship levy to INSA Toulouse
- by partnerships for the publication of books through the « Collections pour l’ingénieur »
To make students aware of their activities and concerns, companies can contribute to the engineering education, defining the content and limits of their involvement alongside the academic staff.