An ambitious development strategy
INSA Toulouse, defines its strategy, In accordance with its values (responsibility, openness, assistance/support, innovation) and with a high degree of social responsibility, as follows:
- Educate for diversity
- Innovate in educational engineering
- Maintain the continuum: fundamental research – applied research - innovation
- Control and share planning
- Strengthen partnerships with the socio-economic environment
- Consolidate INSA’s commitment in its environment: Université de Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées, INSA group, international partnerships
INSA Toulouse and «Investment for the future»
To continue its development, INSA Toulouse has invested in large scale projects carried outwith other higher education establishments of the Université de Toulouse.
The first results of this programme have been positive:
- 2 INSA Toulouse laboratories (for projects in biotechnologies and nanosciences) have been selected and willbe funded as « Initiatives d’excellence ».
- An Institute for Technological Research will be created in 2015 in Toulouse in the field of aeronautics, space and embedded systems. A company will be created to protect regional scientific innovations and promote them.
The Excellence Initiative project, presented by the Université de Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées has been pre-selected among the first seven projects by the Ministry.
INSA Toulouse towards autonomy
In accordance with new laws, INSA Toulouse will become more autonomous in terms of human resources, finance and property holdings
To accompany these changes, it is setting up a quality assurance plan for all its activities.