Exchange Programmes & Partnerships
In terms of International Relations, INSA Toulouse has signed numerous partnerships with 190 institutions in 40 countries. It has developed:
- a joint policy with the INSA Group in France,
- a local policy with the Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- and a national policy by becoming a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), the Conférence des Présidents d'Université (CPU), the Conférence des Directeurs des Écoles Françaises d'Ingénieurs (CDEFI), as well as the CampusFrance Agency
- at the European level, the INSA Toulouse is a member of the Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Research (CESAER).
ERASMUS + AND BILATERAL AGREEMENTS
Student exchanges take place within the framework of the ERASMUS + programme in Europe, and through bilateral Agreements signed directly with universities situated outside the European Economic Area.
ERASMUS +: INSA Toulouse develops privileged partnerships with Universities and Institutions all over Europe in the framework of the Erasmus + program. The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency accepted and validated its application for Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in December 2013. As a consequence, INSA Toulouse is holder of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020.
- Erasmus Mundus Lamenitec : INSA Toulouse is a member of the Erasmus Mundus Latin American Engineering and information Technologies Network (LAMENITEC) Programme. It aims at implementing a Latin American students Exchange-to-Europe scheme which allows educating ground breaking professionals with a deep knowledge on the local reality and its needs, and the most topical methodologies and initiatives worldwide. To do so, an alliance among 6 European and 9 Latin-American universities has been made up. They will implement such scheme and will offer exchange opportunities at undergraduate, master, doctorate and post-doctorate levels to the people from the countries participating in this project.
- FITEC (ARFITEC, BRAFITEC, MEXFITEC):
Agreements have been signed by the INSA Group with numerous universities in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. These intergovernmental programmes enable engineering students to undertake one or two semesters of study, possibly followed by a period of work experience, in one of the INSA Group’s partner colleges.
Contact:fitec @ insa-toulouse.fr (fitec @ insa-toulouse.fr)
The INSA Group takes part in the "Programme de formation d’élèves-ingénieurs et de jeunes ingénieurs colombiens dans les Ecoles françaises d’ingénieurs”.
Contact:direction-ri @ insa-toulouse.fr (direction-ri @ insa-toulouse.fr)
- Summer programs:
Summer Schools and GRIT Programs take place every year in June and July with University of Texas at Austin and Mississippi State University.
AGREEMENTS THROUGH NETWORKS
- BCI (former “Crepuq”) network
Exchanges with QUEBEC may be through direct agreements but also through BCI (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire).
- GE4 network: The GE4 network is sub-divided into seven programs and INSA is involved in 2 of them: LAE3 for Latin America (Latin American European Exchange in Engineering)and ASE3 for ASIA (Asian European Exchange in Engineering).
- n+i network: The n+i program gives an opportunity to Master-level foreign students to get the French Engineering diploma of INSA Toulouse in 2 years.
Contact : nplusi @ insa-toulouse.fr (nplusi @ insa-toulouse.fr)