The INSA of Toulouse proposes accommodation to exchange students enrolled in its academic institution partners.
- 1 residence R1 on the INSA campus managed by CROUS
- 7 residences on the periphery and the INSA campus managed by Promologis: Residences R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7 and R8.
- CROUS residences close to INSA : scholarship student, deadline April 30, 2013
- Opportunities for flat rental proposed in the private park.
ERASMUS Students, be aware: as the available number of accommodation is limited, the rooms will be allocated in order of arrival of the COMPLETE exchange student applications (Arrival date of the application at INSA Toulouse by post mail or e-mail).
Deadline for application: May 2nd for the 1st semester (Sept-Jan.), November 20th for the second semester (Fev-June).
The accommodation booking confirmation will be sent by post mail or email between July the 10th and the 20th for august/september arrivals, and between December the 10th and the 20th, for January/February arrivals.
THE GUARANTEE OF MIDI-PYRENEES
In France : for all types of accommodation you will be asked for :
- a deposit (= 1 month rent, which will be given back to you at the end of your stay)
- a guarantor = i.e. a person that will be able to pay the rent for you in case you meet financial problems during your stay, Foreign students can ask for the “Garantie Midi Pyrénées”: http://garant.univ-toulouse.fr/
doctoral students in Masters and Post-Masters Research
Researchers, teachers, staff
Researchers, teachers and staff may be welcomed at the guest house of Residence R1, managed by CROUS (email@example.com). However, the number of rooms is limited. Visitors are also encouraged to find accommodation in private park.