The INSA of Toulouse proposes accommodation to exchange students enrolled in its academic institution partners.
- 1 residence R1 on the INSA campus managed by CROUS
- 7 residences on the periphery and the INSA campus managed by Promologis: Residences R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7 and R8.
- CROUS residences close to INSA : scholarship student, deadline April 30, 2013
- Opportunities for flat rental proposed in the private park.
Foreign exchange students and specific programms students have to check with their International Office about accommodation conditions detailled in our fact sheet sent to that office in march.
THE GUARANTEE OF MIDI-PYRENEES
In France : for all types of accommodation you will be asked for :
- a deposit (= 1 month rent, which will be given back to you at the end of your stay)
- a guarantor = i.e. a person that will be able to pay the rent for you in case you meet financial problems during your stay, Foreign students can ask for the “Lokaviz”: www.lokaviz.fr
doctoral students in Masters and Post-Masters Research
Researchers, teachers, staff
Researchers, teachers and staff may be welcomed at the guest house of Residence R1, managed by CROUS (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, the number of rooms is limited. Visitors are also encouraged to find accommodation in private park.