Life at INSA is very rich thanks to the many clubs and associations which allow students and staff to take part in a variety of humanitarian, sports, economic or cultural activities.
The student clubs create a friendly atmosphere on the campus and organize important events.
Students may choose to belong to :
- L'Amicale des Elèves manages the clubs and associations. Its mission is to promote cultural, sports,… activities. This year it managed 40 clubs and brought together more than 1100 students.
- Students website
- La Junior INSA Services (JIS) whose vocation is to carry out studies for industry.
INSA subsidises student clubs and the student projects chosen each year in December by the Conseil des Etudes (the « Opération mains propres » in Senegal, the « Coupe Robot E=m6 », the « Tour de France à la voile »,…), and organizes events which bring everybody together (the INSA week, the graduation ceremony,…).
Sports clubs and associations
Students can practise any of the 20 sports organized by the « association sportive »
Numerous activities are organized each year by the student clubs, staff and Culture Commission, created in November 1998 to “ … organize, manage and coordinate cultural activities ».
The main activities currently offered are :
- Les Mardis de l’INSA : conferences on different cultural themes
- Les Petits Concerts du Mardi : concerts performed by the students of the Music Section.
- INS’Arts : a show combining dance, poetry and music, created and performed by INSA students and staff.
- Invitations d’artistes : each year, theatre companies are invited by the Culture Commission.
- Photography Exhibitions.
- Forum for cultural institutions : each year in September, the cultural institutions present their programmes to INSA staff and students.
- International Week : a week of activities to acquaint everyone with the culture of the countries of our foreign students.