logo Insalogo Insa


If you have been accepted to INSA Toulouse as an exchange student, you will receive an invitation letter from the International Relations Office (DRI) that you will need in order to apply for a visa (if you are concerned). Nonetheless, the International Relations Office is not involved in your VISA/ Titre de Séjour application. 


For any question or enquiry, please contact the nearest Consulat de France in your Home country. For any question regarding the VISA and Titre de Séjour procedures, please read more on the UFTMiP website.


Remember that you can ask questions regarding the VISA to the Toul’box team.